Friday, August 26, 2011

discharge anxiety

I am deemed fixed and ready to go back tomorrow.  The attending has kept me an extra day just in case.  Today I had some increased serosanguinous discharge, but they assured me that it is to be expected, and that it will fluctuate for a bit, given that the uterus is not completely healed yet.  I  have been told to go to ER back in my home town if I bleed bright red.  Good advice, as really I was planning on just putting my feet up and watching some Oprah in relaxed fashion if that happened. 

So yeah,  I am a bit worried about going home from the city of all possibilities,  Edmonton (and in particular the City of the Uterine Artery Embolization),  but I figure that if I were meant to die I would have died already.  Perhaps it is not my time yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you can go home and have some nice, uneventful reconnecting time with Emma. You are a trooper!!!

    ReplyDelete