Monday, September 9, 2013

4w

I am 4 weeks today.  The lines are getting somewhat darker, I don't know if the beta is rising fast enough as I only have the lab paper dated for Sept 12.  That would be 13 days post 5d transfer.  What a weird number of days I say.  Usually it is ten days.  I wonder if I did not possibly lose one of the two papers that they give you when you get your embryo transfer, because I sure as heck did not think that I would actually DO the labs since I would for sure not be pregnant, and who cares if I do them on the requested date or not.  (Yep, I am a good patient, can you tell?).

Anyway, I don't know when my beta is supposed to be, and I have phoned the lab at the fertility centre, but they did not get back to me after two days of waiting.  I will try again, but I am truthfully happier not knowing.

I don't want to go in for a lab and get a low or non doubling beta, then have to live in fear for weeks until my ultrasound.

On the flip side, I started having this salty taste in my mouth since yesterday.  This awful taste that I have only had twice before, both times when pregnant.  It seems a bit early to me, so I am chalking it up to a viral infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment