Thanks to Anonomity at http://anonomity.blogspot.com/ and to Sarah at http://therockyroadtomotherhood.blogspot.com/2011/01/omahhhh-and-award.html for this blog award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Here are the 7 things about myself that I can share:
1. MrH and I have three birds at home and, because we are insane, we also have one at the office.
2. We also have a cat who loves to jump on my stomach, but unfortunately lately that is a no no because it makes me puke.
3. I normally love perfumes, and have quite an extensive collection of at least 15 perfumes that are up to date and fresh. I actually use them all. Ever since I got pregnant, I feel like giving them all away, I cannot even stand looking at them. Must resist the urge though, because I know I will go back to wanting them again (voice of experience).
4. I am also into skin care quite heavily, and read a lot/watch videos on skincare and makeup. Of course, since I got pregnant it is a struggle to remember to wash my face at night. Forget any serums or eye creams, I am too tired for that.
5. I wax. I cannot shave at all, or I get folliculitis. I can do a home-based bikini wax as good as any salon job if I put my mind to it.
6. I have been playing piano for 5 years now. I started taking lessons as an adult, and I am slowly improving, although I am very very tired and had to interrupt my lessons for the pregnancy so far because I puke when sitting upright, hence no piano for me.
7. I love learning new languages, and am quite quick to pick them up. My bedrest project is to learn either German or Afrikaans. German because quite a few locals speak it here in Northern Canada, and Afrikaans for MrH. So far I have four languages done, and if I learn these two as well, and perhaps learn to be more fluent in Spanish, then I am done with languages for this lifetime. As an aside, English is not my first or second language, it is my third, and I have started to speak it well only at the age of 18. Which is to explain my probable numerous mistakes in writing this blog.
Now onto the awards.
The Stylish blogger award goes to:
I will give the others as I keep on reading the new ICLW blogs that pop out.